2. Your Account If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us within the Your Account area of the website. Bunty Pet Products Limited reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
4. Licence to Use Website Unless it is otherwise noted stated we and/or our licensors own and operate the property rights of this website and all it's material therein. All rights are reserved. Pages from this website can be viewed and printed for personal use only. The following restrictions are set out within our Terms and Conditions: You must not: Re-publish content material in any form from this website. Sell, rent, or sub-license material from this website. Copy, duplicate, reproduce or exploit material from our website for any commercial purposes. Edit or modify any material from this website. Re-distribute any material from this website.
5. Customer/User Generated Content The material, images, sounds, information, and communications that you submit to our website for whatever purposes will grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive license to reproduce, translate, distribute and publish for existing or future commercial purposes. The communications and material you submit to our website will be handled in a non-confidential and non-proprietary manner and you also grant us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring any actions for infringement on these rights. You must not submit any illegal or unlawful content and must not infringe on any third party's legal rights.
6. Fair & Acceptable Use When using and accessing our website any intentions to cause damage, deny or prohibit accessibility to the website in any way that is unlawful, illegal or any instance of fraudulent or harmful behaviour is prohibited. Using and accessing our website in order to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute material that consists of damaging computer software is prohibited. Without prior written consent, you may not conduct perform any systematic or automated data collections in relation to our website. Unsolicited transmission of commercial communications is prohibited. Without prior written consent, any sharing of marketing of our website for any purpose is prohibited.
7. Indemnity You hereby indemnify our website and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
8. Money Back Guarantee All unsatisfied Bunty Pet Products Limited purchase orders must be returned within 14 days of receipt along with a complete Returned Merchandise Authorization form in order to receive a refund per our terms. Please contact us via email@example.com so we can assist with this.
9. Limited Warranty Bunty Pet Products Limited cannot warrant the complete accuracy of all any information published on this website, that the website will remain available at all times or that content is kept up to standards and date. To the absolute maximum by under applicable law, Bunty Pet Products Limited excludes all representations, warranties and conditions that relate to this website and the use of our site. This includes, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality.
10. Breaches of Detailed Terms & Conditions If you breach our terms and conditions in any way, we have the right to undergo take action as deemed appropriate and at any time may deny you access to our website by necessary means and/or bring court proceedings and legal action against you. Our terms and conditions are for the benefit of both parties but are not intended to benefit third party associations or be enforceable by any third party. Our relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party. Bunty Pet Products Limited may suspend or terminate this Agreement or a member's account at any time and immediately if we believe there has been fraudulent activity has been used on our website.
11. Modifications or Revisions of Detailed Terms & Conditions Bunty Pet Products Limited has the right to change, modify or revise our website at any time without prior notification. By using our site, you agree to be bound by any changes, modifications and revisions.
12. Shipping Policy Charges: Please see Delivery Info page Arrival Times: Arrival times shown as a guideline only. If you do not receive your order within the time frame stated please contact us so we can look in to it for you. Once we have dispatched an item it is in the hands of our couriers, this means we have to adhere to their policies and procedures. Items are not considered to be lost in transit until 15 days after the dispatch date. Once the 15th day has passed we will either refund or replace the lost item. You may be required to complete a claims form so we can be reimbursed for the cost of the item from the Courier. We cannot except any responsibility for incorrectly entered addresses or if our Couriers are unable to deliver to your address and any other situations beyond our control. Address Changes: If you place an order with Bunty Pet Products Limited and decide you want to change the address, you must notify us as soon as possible. Within 24 Hours your order will already be processed and be sent for shipment. We are not able to offer any refunds for packages address to the incorrect address.
Cancellation period: Once an order is placed with us, you have 14 days from date of receipt to cancel the order and return the items to us. You will be liable to pay the return postage cost.
2 to 3 days delivery - Free Delivery
Next working day delivery - £7.99(Excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Channel Isles and the Highlands)
Please note if your order is placed on a Friday we can not guarantee delivery on a Saturday, your package will be delivered on the next working day.
For orders over £100.00 items will be sent via a tracked service. Sometime this might be next day delivery.
Orders which are received before 2PM (Monday to Friday) will be sent out that day. If you place an order after 2PM on Friday then unfortunately it won't be sent out until Monday morning (Tuesday depending if bank holiday).
You are also more than welcome to come and visit us, where you can try before you buy. We are located at:
Unit 1 St Mary’s Industrial Park, Talbot Road, Newton, Hyde, SK144HN
13. Voucher/Discount Codes and Special Offers Discount codes can only be redeemed through our websites against the purchase of the products listed on the Bunty Pet Products Limited online stores. They cannot be redeemed at retail outlets supplying the Bunty Pet Products Limited product, via phone or mail order. Please note that a minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing. Discount vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to orders already placed with us. Discount vouchers expire one week after the code is published, unless otherwise stated. Please note that voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher codes for free delivery only apply for UK mainland (this excludes the highlands and outlying islands).
Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. Bunty Pet Products Limited reserves the right to cancel on-line vouchers at any time.
14. Financial Contact Information Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone - 0161 368 5891 Address - St Mary's Industrial Park Hyde SK14 4HN